Thursday 28 February 2013

NEW SPRING WORKSHOP NEWS!

Hi Everyone!

As Spring approaches we are now between Imbolc and Equinox so, while Nature gives way to sunshine and birdsong and the hope and beauty of the season, I feel the need for a regular weekly mantra class here in Glastonbury - so this Saturday March 2nd will see the beginning of a new blossoming chanting circle.

As I increase the amount of time that I dedicate to my own mantra practice, I am filled with so much light and enthusiasm to share the beautiful subtle energies that are unfolding for me. Chanting Sanskrit mantras is a powerful transformaticve practice which brings immense inner peace and spiritual awareness. Sound is the creative power of the universe and it brings deep healing changes into our lives.

The class is called MORNING MANTRAS. This is a drop-in weekly circle in which we will be chanting many different mantras (Hindu and Tibetan) for both general and specific issues. So, whether you live nearby or are visiting from other places for the weekend, please feel free to come and join us. No previous experience is needed - just come and immerse yourself in these delicious sacred sounds.  More information is to be found on the WORKSHOPS page.

I look forward to seeing you
Namaste!
Jana


MORNING MANTRAS


No comments:

Post a Comment